Before you register an account with us, make sure that you fully read and understand our terms and condition and have accepted it with full knowledge and understanding.
All of these terms and regulations are applied to any services provided by thinkbookie and its affiliates or any transaction that will be made throughout the whole process. This condition was discussed and is written in the English language and any translations are done just for the sake and convenience of our customers and readers. Moreover, in any case, that conflict or discrepancy arises, the English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail over all any translated version regardless of the situation.
- The company that operates this gaming website and sports betting services is “thinkbookie” who is fully licensed and under the provisions of laws and regulations of CURACAO. thinkbookie is the sole operator of its website named www.thinkbookie.com through which s
- Contracting parties
- All terms and condition written in this section is agreed by the company and its customers referred to terms “us”, “our” or “we”
- Applicability of Terms and conditions
- From the moment you registered and started using our website and are continuing to use our services and games, you are bound, read and have accepted all the terms and conditions that are set by the company (thinkbookie) and its affiliates by all means.
At the start of the year (January 1, 2020) all of these Terms and conditions will take effect immediately. Please be advised that these said terms and conditions may change from time to time in regards with any commercial reason, guidance and recommendations of a regulatory body and by customer service reasons.
- Any major changes in the terms and conditions that we will make, rest assured that we will give you a notice ahead of time. Any minor changes will not be notified so you are suggested to be aware and be responsible to read the terms and conditions on a regular basis. Any continued usage of our services and betting platforms after the said changes will automatically mean that you have accepted and read the terms and conditions provided by the company.
- Notifications will be sent in various ways, such as an email from the email address you provided upon registration, a personal message in your account at the website or notice on our website which will be provided with a clickable box where if you click “yes” to accept our new terms and condition you agreed to the new policy set by the company even if you didn’t read the updated version of it. In any case, where you did not agree to the revised terms and condition you may either stop any usage of our services and its affiliates or by closing your account.
- in accordance with clause 3, should the company with any changes to the conditions in which your funds are bound under clause 7, it is our utmost responsibility to give you a heads up where you will have to answer by means of clicking a checkbox or other possible ways that you can confirm that you have accepted the revised terms and conditions that we do. If you had given us any type of acknowledgment that you accepted the new version, you are deemed responsible for your confirmation. In any situation that you did not agree to our terms, you may stop the usage of any services provided by the company and its affiliates or you can close your account any time.
- Opening and maintaining your account
- before you can start betting in our sportsbook and online casino, you must first register and open an account with us.
- by opening an account with us, you are deemed responsible to assure that all information that you will give us is true and up to date especially phone numbers, address and bank/payment details. Failure to follow this simple instruction will result in breach and termination of your account forfeiting all money available to us. You also agreed to give us all your information and trust us to keep this information documented safely. Doing so you also agreed for us to make any investigation on all the information that you have given to make sure all our beloved customers and the company are safe from fraud accounts. Any malicious or suspicious details and information that you have sent to us, the company reserves the right to reject or accept any application if necessary. Upon registration, only those who registered successfully may enjoy betting up to their bet limit or monetary amount available in their account.
- in opening an account with us you warrant that:
Before placing your bet you may have to take prior notice to the laws provided in where you are. In any case that you are in a country that prohibits the use of any online gambling transactions or website, you represent a warrant without reservation or limitation to the company that you will not access or register an account with us at any time:
Within the jurisdiction that prohibits the use and transactions of the website or the services provided by the company
- From within the jurisdiction that denies the use of gambling
If you are a resident or citizen of a certain nation that prohibits its people from joining or playing in any online gambling platform
If you are a resident of the said countries below which prohibits the use of gambling; Hongkong S.A.R., Macau S.A.R. the United States of America or its territories, Israel, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Ireland, Cyprus, Turkey, Australia, Taiwan, Singapore and the Republic of the Philippines (collectively “prohibited jurisdictions”)
- If you are in an area where gambling websites are prohibited but you are able to access it, it doesn’t mean that it is an invitation or any kind and we reserve the right to revoke and refuse any application that will come from this country.
You agreed that any access to our website and opening an account with us, you understand the risk that you may lose money on bets placed and you accept it fully and shoulder the responsibility of it.
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or above in which you are legal in the eyes of the law that you can participate in gambling and any other related constitution from it.
You may only open one account with us, any other account found or proven under the use of one personality, any amount may be joint together or returned to you.
In order for us to keep our security on high standards, We may require our players or account holders to share some additional information or files in any case that there is a security check.
- Every time that you are going to log in to your account, it is your responsibility to check your outstanding balance. Should you encounter any discrepancies in your account balance, you are therefore must notify us immediately and provide us your latest transaction with a record of your balance with details such as date, time and account name. Failure to notify us within the month that you encounter any discrepancies in your balance, you, therefore, accept to forfeit any claims for any discrepancies in your account balance and the information in your account at the end of the said period.
- Verification of identity / Anti money laundering requirements
- You warrant that
All information that you have provided the company is real and correct
The money that you have deposited with us anytime in your account is your own and not embodied by any other personality.
- by agreeing to these terms you, therefore, have given us the authority to investigate all information and facts (the “checks”) that you have shared with us or by the authority and requirement of a regulatory body or by thinkbookie itself. You agreed that from a given time you may be required to provide us additional information or details in relation to your account, deposits, and payouts.
- When we are checking any checks or discrepancies in your account, you will not or we may prevent you from logging in from any of our services, websites or certain parts on our homepage. Please be advised that from time to time a regulatory body may ask us to perform a check for security purposes or other business reasons. If these said services restrict you or cause you trouble you may contact our customer service support team to assist you in regards to these.
- In some situations, we may have to contact you and ask you to provide or send us specific requirements or information directly to us. The reason behind this is that a certain document or information is needed for us to complete the checks accurately. For this, we reserve the right and discreetly require you to provide a notarised ID or any valid or significant ID according to the law within your jurisdiction or any way that we will be able to see or confirm the details. These are proof of address, utility bills bank statements and bank references. Until the information needed has reached our satisfaction, we may restrict you from any services in relation to your account. Should we find out that the information you send us is false our company reserves the right to keep any deposited amount followed by a closure of the said account by us?
- it is a violation of our terms and the law if a person under the relevant age access or use our website. In any situation that we are unable to determine whether you are at a relevant age, the company reserves the right to suspend such an account until we have identified that you are of relevant age. If we are able to track that you have used our website and services under the relevant age then:
Your account will be closed immediately
All transactions that you have made under the timeline that you are underage will be void. All deposited money will be returned to you by the payment method used for deposit whenever it is doable.
- Any amount that you have deposited with us under the relevant age will be returned to you
Any payout of winnings that you have gained during the time you accessed our website and services under the relevant age will be void. You are required to return us all the funds withdrawn by your account or the amount will be deducted from the deposited account
- Username, Password, Pin and Customer information
- It is our sole responsibility to protect your funds and information at all costs if you are registered in our company. We will provide you with a username and password which is entitled only to you. Once given, it is your responsibility to keep this information confidential at any cost because any misuse or disclosure to any third party of the information and account after we have given the username and password, you will be deemed responsible. If you are suspicious that your account is being used by another person without your knowledge and consent, you have to notify us immediately so that we can give you a new username and password that you can use. Any transaction made online with the correct account access information will be considered valid by you and us. Only all online transactions made after you have notified us that your account has been compromised will be deemed void.
- from time to time, we may have to change your username and password for security purposes. Our company reserves the right to suspend your account if we find out that there is a breach of security. It is our sole duty to change your account access at this point with prior notice to you.
- Account funds
- in order for you to enjoy, play and bet on our services you first must deposit funds with us. (except as provided herein, all funds in customer accounts are held and processed by a group company pursuant to a services agreement.) In order for you to play on our website, you must only deposit money with us through our pre-approved payment methods available in our services and website www.thinkbookie.com. You may only deposit and receive payouts through the same payment body system that is approved and authorised by us (Authorised Payment Solutions.) except where you deposited money directly with us. Authorised Payment Solutions cannot represent themselves as authorised to receive funds on behalf of Us without a previous written statement to that effect from us. Another note is that any payment body cannot publicise, market, advertise, promote us or our offered services without a written consent by us. If you want to know more details on how to deposit and withdraw along with the info’s about the maximum and minimum deposit limits can be found in the payment section of our page.
- by all means that you use a payment method in which you are not the respectable account holder, the company reserves the right to treat any deposit made into the account as and any winnings from such deposit will be considered invalid in relation to clause 5 second paragraph.
- our company does not offer any credit funds. All bets must be placed by the sufficient amount in your account. In any case that the bet was placed using a credit system without sufficient funds in your account, we reserve the right to consider all bets placed as invalid.
- If in any situation we incur any charge-backs, reversals or other charges in your account, we reserve the right to charge you for the relevant amounts incurred. For the benefit of the doubt your account with us doesn’t serve or cannot be used as a bank account. Should we be aware that you turn deposits into withdrawals the company reserves the right to deduct an administration charge or in some cases suspend and terminate an account.
- the company reserves the right to impose handling charges on deposits and withdrawals to cover third party transactions costs depending on the selected payment method. Any of these charges will be notified to you by the company.
- if ever your law jurisdiction, tax, or other authorities required you to report your winnings and losses using our service, it is your responsibility to abide by these regulations.
- All winnings gained using our services will be credited to your account, if ever a fund is credited to you by mistake or in error it is your responsibility to notify us immediately. Any winnings and bets placed using these error credited funds will be considered invalid.
- maintaining your account is your sole responsibility. You have to log in or utilize our services in a span of twelve (12) months. If your account is inactive for twelve (12) months or longer we reserve the right to close your account and you agreed to forfeit any amount or outstanding balance to us.
- to be fair, we will review our customer database annually in order for us to determine which account is inactive for twelve (12) months or more. If your account has been checked and was determined inactive we will try to contact you by means of phone call, email or written letter to the information you have given us during your registration. If we are not able to contact you after your account is determined inactive for twelve (12) months, any outstanding balance in your account will be set aside or will be distributed to a chosen charity by us.
- Bet acceptance and / or use of service
- our company will only accept bets from registered customers made online either from our services or on the website. You will see the guidelines on the help section in regards on how to properly place a bet in any of our games or sportsbook on our page. It is your responsibility as the player to make sure every bet you place is within the right amount in accordance with betting rules and game rules.
- you can only place a bet in our services if you are a registered customer of thinkbookie and its affiliates. Only those bets who are accepted and recorded by our server are deemed accepted and successful. When you are able to place a bet successfully you will receive an electronic notification which is confirmation of acceptance and record of the bet by us.
- a bet placed will be considered invalid if it is not transmitted fully by our system and jurisdiction. Only those bets that are interrupted because of error or technical problems will be reconsidered.
- every bet that you have placed successfully and recorded by our system cannot be changed or canceled. And we don’t have the right to cancel any bets placed that has been recorded successfully. If in any case that there is a dispute in regards with bets placed you are to notify us immediately before the finalization and acceptance of such bet. If this happens we shall investigate this dispute discreetly and reasonably.
- Our company reserves the right to suspend or cancel any betting transaction within a market without giving you a prior notice. In a situation like this any bets that will be placed under a suspended market will be automatically rejected.
- the company reserves the right to refuse and not give you a notice and explanation in any bet or part of it or suspend an account for any reason. If we found out that the continued use of the account would create damage or loss to you and to us or during investigation of a breach of the terms and regulations and our policies.
- the company is responsible for any disruptions or failure of an equipment of any telecommunication company that prevents the correct placing, accepting, recording or notification of bets.
- thinkbookie is not liable to any damages or losses that has been caused by the website and the services of their content. This includes delays or interruption in operation or transmission, communication line failure.
- Bets will be accepted until a deadline is reached. Such deadlines are deemed to be incorporated with these terms that you have agreed to. In any case that a bet is placed after the given deadline it will be counted as void, also the company reserves the right to void a bet that is placed after the deadline.
- bets placed by credit or debit card will not become valid or successful until we or our authorised payment solutions have received payment as full as per clause 8 paragraph 2. In the event that a bet is placed and not received in full on time will be automatically voided.
- your account must have a positive account balance so that you can continue using our services and bet.
- every bet that is placed successfully is subject to variation and will become fixed at a time when a bet is placed, accepted and recorded in accordance with clause 8 paragraph 2. thinkbookie reserves the right to change odds and bet prices without prior notice and explanation.
- the maximum bet amount or limit that you place in a certain market varies according to its type and subject to change without prior notice.
- Collusion, cheating, Fraud and Criminal activity
- any of these will be considered a breach in the terms and conditions in regards with:
Any abuse of bonuses or other promotions set by the company
Using any unfair practices or factors commonly known as cheating Fraud
- Opening duplicate or multiple accounts
The said activities will automatically counter our terms and conditions and is considered a breach in the terms and conditions. We will take every reasonable step to find out whoever will try to practice any of the said above and thinkbookie reserves the right to not be liable to any loss or damage whoever will be caught doing the said acts.
- Fraudulent practice means any act of fraudulent activities engaged by the account owner or anyone that will act on his/her behalf.
Criminal activity refers to any acts of money laundering or any offence that violates the criminal law of any country.
Unfair advantage is any activity that will take advantage of any loophole in our or our authorised payment solutions system to be in your favor. This includes bots any type of system software that will affect both us and other players in our jurisdiction.
- thinkbookie ensures that upon exercising our rights in regards to these kinds of malicious acts, we will be reasonable and ensure that while complying with our regulatory and other legal obligations we will execute our rights and our act in such manner that will be fair both by you, other players and the company.
- thinkbookie reserves the right to inform other gambling organizations, other online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity of any suspected proven act of fraud, cheating and other criminal activities and you shall cooperate fully upon investigation until you are proven innocent of such crime.
- Account closure; Termination of the terms and conditions
- closure or termination by you
You may withdraw money from your account only if it has sufficient balance and it has been confirmed by us or with accordance with posted guidelines for withdrawals available on the website.
You have the right to cancel your account anytime but you have to inform us in writing and why you want to cancel your account. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have decided to cancel your account with us you have to stop using our services at once. Only after notifications by us that your account has been cancelled will bets and other transactions made online may be deemed void. Any transaction made on your account before the said cancelation you will be responsible or liable for it.
On the termination of your account under this paragraph, we reserve the right to withhold from the repayment of the outstanding balance on your account any funds related to paragraph 9 and paragraph 17 provided by these terms and conditions as required by law or regulation.
We will use the same payment method or any other ways we select regarding the information you have given us on the registration of your account, this is upon repaying the outstanding balance on your account.
- closure or termination by us
thinkbookie reserves the right to close any account deemed malicious or have breached the terms and condition set by the company. We will notify you on a written notice on the details you provided us and we will follow a practicable request by you in regards with any refund on the remaining balance of your account.
In such case that the termination of the account is because of acts like fraudulent activity, cheating or any criminal act that interacts with our terms and conditions, the remaining balance on the account will be deemed non refundable. Also any winnings or bets after the closure of an account will not be credited into your account.
- Suspension by us
In any case that your account has been suspended, all service deposits, withdrawals and other related transactions will be permitted. No bonuses will be given or credited to your account. Normal operation will resume one the account is reactivated.
11.Third party suppliers
- We receive information and services via third party suppliers which include sportsbook, poker and casino. In some instances you may not be able to access all transaction histories where systems are provided by third party suppliers. If you want to know more about the history you may contact our customer service support who will assist you every step of the way.
- before you can use the services we offer, we may require you to download some of the softwares needed for you to be able to play and enjoy our sportsbook and casino games. In any case that there is confusion with terms and conditions in regards with third party suppliers this Terms shall prevail moreover to cover the inconsistency related to the relationship between you and us.
- we do not allow employees or any related person connected to the third party supplier to bet on our website. Should we detect any of these transactions all bets will be deemed invalid.
- you hereby accept and agree that our number generator will determine the outcome of the games that you played via our services and you agree to any outcome of any games that our services provide. You also agree that if ever there is a difference between the result on your screen and the game server, the game server shall prevail anytime. Lastly you agree to our terms that our records will have the final say in determining the terms of your participation in any of result our games and services.
- every link to our third party solutions is provided in our website for the sake of our players convenience. If you click these links you will be redirected to their website leaving our homepage and therefore must agree to the terms and conditions of their website or the website you are accessing.
12. IT failures / Errors
- If ever our server malfunction or any services that thinkbookie provides, we therefore are going to take extreme steps to quickly fix the problem in a short manner of time. If ever you are playing whilst the error or the problem on our server occurs, we will take appropriate actions and we will reinstate your balance to the last amount before you placed your bet on the time the server problem was on going.
- there are different ways that any problem may occur when a bet is placed and accepted. This can also happen with regards to payment made by us in error. Such circumstances may occur as:
There may be a time when we make mistakes on inputting the odds or error in putting the wrong information as a result of a computer malfunction.
where We have made a ‘palpable error’. A palpable error occurs where:
in relation to Bets placed prior to an event taking place, the prices/Terms offered are materially different from those available in the general market; or
in relation to any event, the price/Terms offered at the time the Bet is placed are clearly incorrect given the probability of the event occurring;
where We have continued to accept Bets on a market which should have been suspended, including where the relevant event is in progress (except where ‘in-running’ Bets are accepted) or had already finished (sometimes referred to as ‘late Bets’);
where an error has been made as a result of a Prohibited Practice under paragraph 9
where We should not have accepted, or have the right to cancel or re-settle, a Bet pursuant to the Betting Rules (for example due to ‘Related Contingencies’);
where an error is made by Us as to the amount of winnings/returns that are paid to you, including as a result of a manual or computer input error; or
where an error has been made by Us as to the amount of free Bets and/or Bonuses that are credited to your Account, any such circumstances being referred to as an “Error”.
- If ever there is an error thinkbookie reserves the right to:
correct any Error made on a Bet placed and re-settle the same at the correct price or Terms which were available or should have been available through Us (absent the publishing error) at the time that the Bet was placed and the Bet will be deemed to have taken place on the Terms which were usual for that Bet; or
where it is not reasonably practicable to correct and re-settle under clause 12 above to declare the Bet void and return your stake into your Account; or
in circumstances where the Error has resulted from a Prohibited Practice, to take the steps set out in paragraph 9
- Any funds that are sent or credited to you via error will be deemed pending under clause 12, to be held by you on trust for Us and shall be immediately repaid to Us when a demand for payment is made by Us to you. Where such circumstances exist, if you have funds in your Account, We may reclaim these funds from your Account. We agree that We shall use all reasonable endeavours to detect any Errors and inform you of them as soon as reasonably practicable.
- thinkbookie or our partners will not be reliable to any loss that has been caused by an error on our the system or our partners system. This includes winnings that are a result of an error made by us or you.
- you are responsible to notify us immediately if any error occured in any case possible.
- if in any case you have used the funds that have been credited by you in a result of an error, thinkbookie reserves the right to hold or cancel any bets placed or winnings that has been made the funds credited by error. If in any case there is payout made with these error funds you are deemed responsible to return us such payout or we will automatically deduct it in your account if it has sufficient funds.
- Events outside our control
- Our company is responsible for any inconvenience that our customers may experience, there are also events that may be out of our prejudice. Examples of these events are; power failure, trade or labour dispute, failure or omission of any government authority, obstruction of failure made by telecommunication companies and other delay or failure made by any third party body. In such an event we reserve the right to suspend our services without any liability.
- thinkbookie is not liable for any failure of equipment used to embody our services. Example of this is software error whatever the cause and reason of it. Another is we are not liable to any kind of disruption that prevents you from contacting us and our services offered.
- we are not liable for any error made by our third party to our agreement.
- Virus, Hacking, and other offences
- Hacking our website and our services is a serious breach to our terms and conditions. Any attempt of alterations to the codes of our website and our services are not allowed such as:
reverse engineer or decompile (in whole or in part) any Software available through the Website; or
Make any other copies of our website and our services or distribute all or any part of Our Services or Website or any material or information contained on it; or
Disclose any information from our players, and us to any third party body.
Cheat or hack our system in any way to abuse our products and services or our website which is www.thinkbookie.com
Attack our website whether for your own purpose or to shut us down and our services in any way. If ever we find out about this we will tell the authority upon the Computer Misuse Act of 1990 and we will cooperate with them by telling your identity and other information to make sure that you will get caught. If we confirm that you have done such an act, your access to our website and our services will cease immediately.
- Claims and Disputes
- if in any means we confirmed that you commit a fraudulent act, dishonesty or criminal acts against us, we will therefore commit a criminal and contractual sanction against you. We will cancel all payouts and payment made by you to us and you are liable to pay to us on demand all costs and damages that you have done to thinkbookie and its affiliates. (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit and loss of reputation)
- We reserve the right to withhold payment and to declare Bets on an event void if We have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question (ii) the price(s) or pool has been manipulated (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of Bets placed with Us across any or all of Our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question, Our licensing authority and/ or any relevant industry association (if any) will be conclusive.
- Every bet that is placed and has been recorded successfully by our system cannot be changed or canceled in any way, also we are in no place to cancel a bet that has been successfully recorded by our system in accordance with these terms and conditions. If ever there is a dispute in a bet you should inform us immediately before the finalization and acceptance of such a bet. Henceforth we shall investigate such disputes accordingly and resolve them reasonably.
- upon raising a complaint, you should call our customer service team that is open 24/7 and give your complaint in full detail. It will be then escalated and investigated accordingly by our customer service team until resolution.
- in a situation where you do not agree to the decision of our customer service team, you may then request your complaint to be escalated further. You have to clearly state why you didn’t agree with our customer service and again state your complaint as detailed as possible. Our customer service head will then take over and investigate your complaint and whatever the result is the decision of the customer service shall prevail as the final decision.
- thinkbookie reserves the right to contact you in a discreet manner in regards to your complaint. It will vary as an email letter, a postal letter or phone call depending on the details that you have sent us upon registration. If it is an email it will be sent directly to the email address that you have given us, if it is a postal letter it will be properly sent to your billing address with stamp, or phone call and voice message if possible.
- Breaches of the terms and conditions
- thinkbookie reserves the right to suspend or cancel your account if any breach was made to our terms, condition or policies. If proven of these actions we reserve the right to make our action depending on the level of breach made to our term and the law. We reserve the right also to retain any outstanding funds from you ay guarantee of your obligation and liability under the terms and conditions of thinkbookie and its affiliates.
- Your personal information
- all of your personal information is safely stored in our system which is accessible only by thinkbookie its affiliates and by you. It is also stated in these terms that we from time to time will collect certain information from you such as dates, birth date, name and other information that we may need in order for us to accurately imply our security protocols for our customers sake. All of these information is stated as “your personal information”
- as stated in clause 18 paragraph 1, we will collect additional information from you from time to time and all of this information that you will give will remain confidential and will not be misuse in any way.
- thinkbookie reserves the right to disclose information only to certain circumstances. This includes relevant authorities, an arm of the state, or our third party solutions for the sake of investigation in regards with money laundering, fraud and other criminal activity to the full extent of the law.
- No Warranty
- We shall endeavour to provide the Services used by Us with reasonable skill and care. We make no further warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the Services. All implied warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy are hereby excluded.
- We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials or as to results or the accuracy of any information obtained by you through the Services.
- In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of random numbers, Bet settlement, race result or other element of the Services, We will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and We reserve the right to void all Bets on the draws or races (as applicable) in question.
- Limitation of Liability
- Winnings will be credited or losses reflected to your Account following confirmation of the final result from the relevant, reasonably appropriate, source (which in the case of a sporting event is most likely to be the sports governing body).
- If in any situation that a fund is credited or debited to you in error, it is your sole responsibility to notify us as soon as possible in regards with the error. Any sums that have been credited or debited due to error will be automatically considered as invalid and it must be returned to us immediately. You cannot dispose or place the error credited and debited funds in any bets. All bets placed or transaction in regards with this will be void. By reading this you hereby agree to return us the funds that have been credited or debited to you in error no matter how low or huge the amount may be.
- in regards with typographical, technical or human errors in posting odds, tips or handicap, we will not be deemed responsible for this. The company reserves the right to void any bets placed that has been affected at any time to correct the error.
- We will under no circumstances be held liable in equity, contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise (or any theory of law) for any damages or losses whether direct, indirect or any other nature, without limitation, that are deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by the Website and/or the Services or their Content including, but without limitation to, errors, inaccuracies or ambiguity in the Website and/or the Services or their Contents, failures, malfunctions, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communication line failure, any persons, use or misuse of the Website and/or the Services or their Content, any errors or omissions in Content, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss or damage (even where you have notified Us of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- the company is not responsible for any breach of the terms and condition caused by circumstances that are out of our reasonable concern.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the Website or Services or elements of these at any time, and save for any rights that you may have over deposited funds in its Account, We will not be liable to you in any other way as a result of any such action.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and Our officers, directors, employees, consultants, advisors, agents and suppliers harmless, immediately upon demand, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, these includes legal fees, in concern on of the breach of our terms and conditions and regulations out of your use of our website and services offered. This also includes any person using or accessing our website and services by the use of your account information.
- Law and jurisdiction
- all our terms and conditions are governed under the supervision and laws of England. Nevertheless this will not limit our scope to bring any action in the court of any other jurisdiction. Henceforth the english version of this terms and condition shall prevail on any other copies of this translated into different language solely for the use and convenience of our market.
- Intellectual property
- The terms and conditions and policy regulations are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The rightful owner of these terms and conditions is none other than thinkbookie itself and other third party licensors.
- All contents of these terms and conditions or any other related content in our website such as text, graphics, video, messages code, including software shall not be or cannot be copied, transmitted, used by other individuals by any means or any way possible without our written and prior consent.
- any commercial use or exploitation of our contents in relation to our website and services is strictly prohibited.
- Responsible Gambling
- if you want any information in regards to our platform does speak or contact our customer service team or you can view this information directly from our Responsible gaming section.
- We will use Our reasonable endeavors to ensure compliance with self-exclusion. However, self-exclusion requires the joint commitment of both you and us. During the self-exclusion period, you must not attempt to try to open new Accounts and you accept that We have no responsibility or liability whatsoever if you continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website and/or the Services and We fail to recognize or determine that you have requested self-exclusion in circumstances which are beyond Our reasonable control including, but not limited to you opening a new Account or over the telephone rather than over the internet or using a different name or address.
- we are committed to the fairness and equality in regards with responsible gambling
26 Contacting us
- Our customer service is committed to you 24 hours a day 7 days a week to cater all your concerns and questions in regards with our services offered. Please be advised that all calls from our team will be recorded for security and training purposes.
- the following definitions are made for the sake and convenience of our customer in regards with the terms and condition and policy of our company
Access device – this term means any gadget or software that can access our services in regards to betting, deposits, and withdrawals. These said devices are computers, smartphones, touch devices/tablets, or home entertainment systems such as game consoles and smart TVs and other technological devices.
You Account or Account – this term means an account owned by you that is used for deposits, payout or withdrawals or any other services given by the company by which we have granted you authority to access and enjoy our product.
Bet – this term means something that can be used as a wager to be placed on our sportsbook or online casino games that can produce either winning or losses in both ends.
Bonus term – these terms means any conditions related to promotions, bonuses and special offers that can be partnered with our product. This said promotions may change from time to time.
Company – Means us, or thinkbookie
Content – this term means any form of writings, videos, graphics, texts, codes or any material that is used in our website and our services.
Intellectual property rights – this term means patents, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, moral rights, trademarks and service marks, trade names and domain names, rights to goodwill or to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, rights in computer Software, database rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other Intellectual Property Rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications (or rights to apply) for, and renewals or extensions of, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
Rules – An example of this is the terms and conditions and any other betting and gaming rules that are set upon the company and other third party regulatory bodies on the website and our services.
Services – this term means any type of product that thinkbookie caters. This includes betting, different casino games, and other services provided by the company.
Software – this means any platform where our services may be seen or accessed. It can also be described as downloadable computer programs that may change or added from time to time.
Terms – means either the terms and conditions, privacy policies, bonus terms that can be used by our customer.
Third-Party terms – means any additional end-user terms and conditions of use which you are required to confirm your agreement to as part of the use of any software which you may access on Our Website, including the Playtech End User Licence Agreements which can be found in the Appendix to these Terms
Us, We, Ours – Means the company or thinkbookie
Website – this term means our homepage www.thinkbookie.com in which we provide our services like Sportsbook, Online casino games and other services provided for our customers and other third party regulatory bodies that can access our website.